Healthy lunch box ideas: Lentil Sandwich on a Quinoa Ban
quand un homme rencontre une femme School / work season is on and so we are with our " healthy lunches to go" !
Meet the new, delicious and healthy recipes by Lena Strebkova.
site de rencontres black and white The grain bun in healthy twist with the tender baked avocado, spicy lentil cream and fresh tomato will be charge you during the day and will satisfy all the senses.
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1 sweet potato (could be freely replaced with 1 potato and half of apple)
- 1-2 cloves of garlic (if you are a garlic lover)
- a handful of properly-boiled chick-pea; could be replaced with 1-2 Tbsp of chickpeas flour
- a handful of baby-spinach
- 1 yellow tomato
- 1/2 of avocado
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 cup of yellow lentil
- 1/5 cup of a nut milk of your choice ( I love the cashew one for its creamy condition )
- 1 tbs of lime juice
- herbs or spices of your choice (mine are always caraway, saffron, coriander, ginger & capsicum )
http://penizeamy.cz/friopre/957 1. Preheat the oven to 200C.
http://www.energylease.fr/viliv/5887 2. Rinse the quinoa, place in a small saucepan add clean water ( 1:2 ). Bring to the boil, lower the heat and cook 15-20 min. 5 min. before that time add ground sweet potato (or potato with apple) and garlic. Drain the excess water if necessary.
site de rencontre ado 45 3. Mash handful of chick-pea with a fork or in a chopper, add quinoa and (if you want) some spices of your choice, combine until all is mixed and form 10 to 12 patties with your hands.
4. Bake in the oven about 10-15 min. Set aside.
5. Wash the veggies, cut in 1cm slices, sprinkle with lime juice, bake al dente or grill for about a minute on each side and set aside.
6. Place rinsed lentils and some water (1:1) to a small saucepan bring to the boil, lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add plant based milk and spices and cook for extra 7 to 10 minutes stirring occasionally until creamy condition.
5. Assemble the layers: the bun, spinach, creamy lentils, zucchini, tomato, the bun
6. Put the sandwich to your lunchbox and take away!
NOTE: You’d not spend much time for cooking when such essentials like cooked chick-pea, homemade nut milk and so on are permanent residents of your fridge.