Healthy version of well known meal! Light and satisfying! Who says vegans eat grass?
1/4 cup of fresh spinach
1/4 cup of bulgur
2 medium potatoes
1 Tbsp of rolled oats
1 tsp of natural paprika
2 Tbsp of green onion
1 ripe creamy avocado
2-3 cloves of garlic
2 tsp of fresh cilantro
2 tsp of mustard seeds
1 Tsp of water or more
1 Tsp of pre-soaked walnuts
1. Wash and boil potatoes with skin.
2. Steam bulgur follow the instructions on the pack.
3. In a food processor mix spinach potato, onion, paprika and oats.
4. Add mixture to bulgur and form balls by hands.
5. Place on a tray lined with baking paper
6. Bake until golden brown crust 200C 20-30 min or more.
Mix all ingredients in a food processor.
Cook your favorite pasta: rice, buckwheat, corn or wholegrain and serve together with sauce and balls.