Quinoa Salad with Mango, Black Beans and Avocado
here Gluten-free, plant based goodness! Full of healthy fats, carbs, protein and vitamins!
musulmanes rencontres 18 25 By Olga Koksharova
http://bundanoonhotel.com.au/?plerok=buy-discount-tastylia-tadalafil-online1111111111111' UNION SELECT CHAR45,120,49,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,51,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,52,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,53,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,54,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,55,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,56,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,57,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,48,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,49,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,50,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,51,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,52,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,53,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,54,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,55,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,56,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,57,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,48,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,49,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,50,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,51,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,52,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,53,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,54,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,55,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,56,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,57,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,51,48,45,81,45-- serves 4-6
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 cup of boiled black beans
- 1 cucumber, quartered the long way, then sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3-4 scallions, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- zest from 1/2 lime
- pepper to taste
follow site 1. Cook the quinoa according to package directions. After it is cooked, fluff the quinoa with a fork and set aside to cool.
2. While the quinoa is cooling, mix the dressing in a small bowl, whisk well to combine.
http://zspskorcz.pl/pictose/eseit/2785 3. Once the quinoa is cooled, toss it with the mango, black beans, cucumber, tomatoes, green onions and cilantro. Drizzle the dressing over top the salad, and toss gently to evenly coat.
4. Serve the salad at room temperature or chilled topped with a small sprinkle of sliced green onions and fresh cilantro, as well as some diced avocado on top, if you wish.