Pumpkin and coconut porridge muffins
The most delicious way to eat your porridge!
Wonderful as a breakfast, snack, dessert and perfect for a Christmas tea!
- 400g Jumbo oats
- 250ml Coconut Milk (from a tin mixed up)
- 100 gr pitted dates
- 5 tablespoons Desiccated Coconut
- 1 mashed banana
- 3 tablespoon pumpkin puree
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
2. Blend dates in a food processor to a sticky dough
3. Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix it together.
4. Spoon it into silicone muffin tins
5. Bake in the oven for 25-30minutes until the top is starting to go brown and slightly crispy.
6. Leave to cool in the tin.
For the cream:
- 2 avocados
- 4 tablespoon raw cacao
- 7 pitted dates
Mix all together in a high speed blender until creamy.