Raw Courgette Christmas Cake
Raw desserts have a reputation of fatty, heavy meals, but not this one!
Light, juicy, flavorful dessert will please you and your guests and leave only positive emotions!
- 100g Courgette grated and squeezed to get rid of the liquid
- 200g grated carrot
- 100g grated apple
- 300g almonds
- 120g pecans
- 220g pitted dates
- 75g raisins
- 75g dried cranberries
- zest of 2 oranges
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 10 pitted dates
1. Add the nuts, dates, orange zest and spices to a food processor and blend until they start to break down and come together.
2. Add the grated carrot, courgette and apple and blend again.
3. Tip the mixture out and stir through the dried fruit.
4. Push into a lined tray or cake tin and place in the fridge to set.
1. Add all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until creamy
2. Spread this on top of the cake and return to the fridge for 2-3 hours to firm up.
Tags: Sweet treats