Raw fondant with orange cream
The recipe is super super easy and healthy and of course tastes like bliss!
- 250g pitted dates
- 1 cup almonds (140 gr)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (70 gr)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 40g raisins (3 tablespoons)
Orange Cashew Cream Filling:
- 1 cup Cashews soaked (150 gr)
- 6 pitted dates
- Juice of 2 oranges
1. Blend everything together in a food processor until sticky dough and then take 2/3 of the mix and divide it into 6 balls.
2. Line a silicon cupcake tray with the six balls to make 6 empty cases, use hands
Orange Cashew Cream:
1. Blend all the ingredients together until creamy
2. Spoon it into the empty cases
3. Top with the remaining mix, ensuring all the edges are sealed.
Tags: Sweet treats