Roasted Brussel sprouts with potato and pomegranate
i robot delle opzioni binarie Anastasia Fedorin's recipes:
Tender, sweet and just a little nutty, Brussels sprouts add a delightful crunch to many healthy recipes. The cruciferous vegetable is packed with vitamins A, C and K, as well as dietary fiber and potassium!
http://documentalqueridowatson.es/pizdyhov/9417 http://camanual.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://camanual.com/download/appointment-ca-firms-conducting-internal-audit-physical-verification-stocks-food-corporation-india/ Ingredients:
- 200g of brussel sprouts
- 8 baby potatoes (200g)
- 50g of blanched walnuts
- 100g of pomegranates
- 1/2 a teaspoon of chilli flakes
http://senslite.com.tw/?alergolog=grafici-delle-opzioni-digitali&e59=a0 1. Pre-heat the oven to 200C
2. Slice the sprouts in half and then the potatoes into eights (you want the potatoes to be roughly the same size as the sprouts)
3. Place the sprouts and potatoes in a baking dish. Sprinkle the chilli flakes and add 1 cup of water
4. Let them cook for about thirty minutes, until they start to go a golden brown. Then take them out and add the walnuts before placing the tray back into the oven for another 10 - 15& minutes, so that the walnuts turn a golden brown too
5. Remove the tray from the oven and stir in the pomegranates!