Perfect for Christmas morning with family or as a Christmas mood kicker before holidays!
This one is so so simple and really deliciously festive! The whole kitchen will smell of Christmas while this is baking.
- 185g (2 cups) jumbo oats
- 90g (3/4 cup) pecans roughly chopped
- 3 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 30g dried cranberries
- 50g raisins/sultanas
- Zest of one orange
- 2 ripe medium bananas
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a tray with greaseproof paper.
- Mash bananas with fork
- Mix all the ingredients except raisins and cranberries together in a bowl.
- Bake for 20-35 minutes till golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes
- Add the dried fruit and leave to cool on the tray.