Christmas Pudding with Vanilla Cream
exclusive dating agencies in melbourne Anastasia Fedorin's recipes:
go to link Classy Christmas pudding with beautiful smell of holidays free from oils, sugar and additives!
Only plant based ingredients!
Everything is absolutely real and not as hard as I always thought!
I wish you a Christmas mood and magic!
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 4 bananas
- 1/2 cup of pitted medjool dates
- 100 gr oat flour (or buckwheat)
- 4 Tbs of rolled oats
- the zest and juice of a small orange (200g)
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon ground or grated nutmeg 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup of chopped almonds
- 1 banana
- 6 pitted medjool dates
- seeds from 1 vanilla pod
1. Peel bananas and cut lengthwise slices laid on a baking sheet with baking paper and bake for about 20 minutes at a temperature of 150C. Install a fan-assisted mode, and place bananas closer to the heat source, they will caramelized. If they spread out, turn down the temperature and drain them.
2. Put dates in a saucepan and pour on the bottom 1/4 cup of clean drinking water. Bring to a boil - evaporate water 1/2, stirring and make a puree.
3. Baked bananas, cut into pieces 1-2 cm.
4. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
5. You should get wet dough. If the dough is dry, add a little more orange juice.
6. Line a glass pudding bowl with baking paper. Spoon in the mixture into the lined bowl, place baking paper over the top and then tie a piece of string around it so the paper stays on top of the bowl like a hat.
7. Put the bowl inside a wide pan and fill the pan with boiling water half way up the bowl. Cover with a lid, bring to a medium heat and simmer the pudding for 2 hours.
9. Make sure that the water doesn’t evaporate as it might burn the pudding and crack your bowl so check on every half hour.
10. For the cream, mix the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
11. Once the pudding has finished cooking, place an upside down serving plate on top of the bowl and flip to remove the pudding. Allow to cool and cover with cream.
Tags: Sweet treats