Crunchy buckwheat granola
Delicious breakfast and a snack, healthy and gluten free. Yes, this is real nowadays. Of course I will not say that it would be easy, but health and beauty worth it!
Daria, young mommy and founder of Eco-store "My Way" share with us healthy family recipes.
- Green buckwheat 1 kg
- Dates 500g
- Sunflower seeds 100g
- Raisins 100g
- Mulberry 100g
- Hemp Seeds 100g
You may wondering why exactly 1 kg of buckwheat?
Because family will eat everything at the moment, there is no point in doing less.
1. Soak buckwheat overnight.
2. In the morning pit dates, stir them in a blender. Add a little bit of water if dates are not juicy enough. 3. Grind half of sunflower seeds into flour, add in a date paste, blend again or stir with a spoon.
4. Wash and drain buckwheat and mix with dough, add raisins, sunflower seeds, mulberry, hemp seeds. Mix well.
5. Spread evenly on silicone mat baking paper, the thickness of no more than 5-7 mm.
6. Now, you choose how to make granola. 1 way: if you do not rawfoodie you can bake granola in the oven at 150 C. Stirring constantly.
Method 2: cook in the oven at the lowest temperature with the door open. It's a long way, takes about 12 hours. But you don't need to mix and you can eat like a granola or bars. And the 3 way: who has the dehydrator (or dryer) all just dry on trays at 40 ° C for about 20 hours.
Granola should be dry and crisp. Very tasty with plant based milk. Me and my family like with almond or sesame milk.